Overview of Hostel
Jazz on the Park Hostel is the flagship hostel of the Jazz Hostels chain. Since 1998 we've offered a social, relaxed and safe environment where budget travelers can meet other guests while enjoying all that New York City has to offer.
Jazz on the Park Hostel is conveniently located in the hip U
From JFK Airport:
1) Take the AIRTRAIN shuttle to the Jamaica/Sutphin Blvd Subway station.
2) Enter the 'E' train going to Manhattan.
3) Transfer from the 'E' train to the uptown 'C' train at 42nd Street/Port Authority Bus Terminal (59th Street) Station in Manhattan.
4) Exit the subway at 103rd Street and Central Park. Walk north on Central Park West to 106 Street. Turn left, the hostel is the second building from the corner.
$45 flat rate for a yellow cab to the hostel
From La Guardia Airport:
1) Take the M60 Bus to 106 Street and Broadway.
2) Walk 3 blocks east on 106 Street to 36 W.106 Street.
$25-$30 YELLOW CAB FARE
From Newark Airport:
1) Take the $10 Olympia Bus or $9 NJ Transit bus to New York Port Authority. (See from Port Authority). Or Take a $20 Super Shuttle bus www.supershuttle.com direct to Jazz on the Park
*New Car Service for $28 plus toll & tip - Carmel -212-666-6666 from New York to Newark.
$45-$50 YELLOW CAB FARE
*Central Park *The Museum of Natural History *Riverside Park and Grant's Tomb *Cathedral of St. John the Divine *Columbia University *The New York Historical Society *The Hungarian Pastry Shop
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Note: Though we make every attempt to do so, we cannot guarantee that everyone in your party will be able to stay in the same room. Room allocations are made based on availability and on a first-come first-served basis. Note: Total Cost DOES NOT include taxes or fees. In New York, hotel and state tax is 14.75% plus a $3.50 service fee for each bed booked. These amounts will be added to your total bill and will be charged upon check in. Check-in time is 3 pm and Check-out is 11 am ***14 days is our maximum stay at ALL Jazz Hostels*** ***Cancellations or changes must be notified to the hostel at least 48 hours in advance via phone or email. In case of a 'NO SHOW,' a total of one night will be charged. Requirements: **Valid Passport **Valid Out of State Photo ID Sorry, NO NY STATE Residents. NO EXCEPTIONS