CamelBackpackers Hostel Informations
A Phoenix Hostel. We are travelers + adventurers like you. So much more than a cheap bed, we've got all the comforts of home in a social environment!
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Hot showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tea & Coffee Making Facil
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes included
PUBLIC TRANSIT DIRECTIONS FROM PHOENIX SKY HARBOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Board the free PHX Sky Train from any terminal to the 44th St & Washington bus and light rail station. (There are numerous information desks in the airport that can assist you to find the bus stop.)
- Board the Metro Light Rail westbound toward 19th Ave & Montebello
- Exit the Metro Light Rail at Central Avenue & McDowell and walk West on McDowell to 13th Ave OR take the 17 Bus to 11th Avenue & McDowell then walk to the hostel at the Northeast corner of McDowell and 13th Avenue
PUBLIC TRANSIT DIRECTIONS FROM THE GREYHOUND STATION
The 70 bus to the 17 bus is the best route with the least amount of walking.
- Walk across the street to the Northeast corner of 24th St & Buckeye Rd and catch the 70 bus Northbound.
- Exit at the 24th St & McDowell Rd bus stop.
- Walk across the street to the Northwest corner of 24th St & McDowell Rd and catch the 17 bus Westbound.
- Take bus to CamelBackpackers Hostel at 13th Ave & McDowell
Informations about CamelBackpackers Hostel
RATES AND RESERVATIONS
6 bed or 8 bed person dorm: $26 per person
2-4 person private room: $40 for 1 person, $60 for 2 people, and $70 for 4 people
Call 602-258-4143 to make a reservation today or book directly through our website at www.camelbackpackers.com!
FACILITY & INDOOR AMENITIES
- 24-Hour Access with No Curfew
- Keyless Digital Entry
- Free Unlimited High Speed Wi-fi
- Cable, Netflix and Wii
- Boardgames and Cards
- Karaoke Machine
- Self-Catering Kitchen
- Free light Continental Breakfast
- Free Individual Storage for non-perishable food items
- Full Laundry Facilities for $5/load
- Tourist Information and Comprehensive List of Local Services + Events
- Free Linens
- Free Individual Fans and Reading Lights for each bed
- Free Power Strips for your electronics
- Free Storage Lockers
- Locks available for $5/day rental
- 2 Private Bathrooms with Shower and Tub in each
- Free Towels
- Travel Toiletries available for purchase
- Free On-Street Parking
- Multiple Covered Patio Areas
- Beanbag toss
- Free Sports Equipment to use at nearby parks
- Bikes for rent at $5/day
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
You may check in anytime between 3 pm and 8 pm (1500 and 2000). If you are arriving at a time outside that window, please call us and make special arrangements. We will be more than happy to accommodate your travel needs.
Please plan to check out of the hostel by noon (1200) of each day. If you are not planning on leaving by noon, no problem. We have a locked storage closet for luggage and you are welcome to use our communal areas.
If you cancel your reservation, you must cancel by noon (12:00) the day prior to your scheduled arrival. If you do not give the 24-hour notice, your credit card will be charged for the first night of the reservation. There are no exceptions.
All guests are required to be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license or valid passport to check in.
The hostel only serves residents living outside of the Phoenix area (no residents from Maricopa and Pinal Counties).